|per person||Kids & Plushies
(> 18 years)
|50 €||1 €|
(you will receive the Progress Reports (by email/online),
your badge and the programme book (by post))
Registrations for day guests can only be accepted after the registration period is closed and we know how much space we have left.
We do NOT sell memberships at the door; you will only be allowed access to the convention if you have pre-registered!
Accommodation / Meals at the Youth Hostel
|Accommodation / Meals||per adult||per child
|Friday – Sunday
(full board, Fri dinner to Sun dinner)
|80 €||45 €||48 €||77 €|
|Friday – Monday
(full board, Fri dinner to Mon breakfast)
|106 €||58 €||62 €||101 €|
|Single Room add-on*||12 € per day|
|Twin Room add-on*||3,00 € per day/person (6 € per day)|
|Visitor’s Tax||included in the above price|
|Bed sheets/covers||included in the above price|
|Meals for day guests **||6 € per meal|
Kids below the age of 16 do not have to pay a membership fee but only 1,00€ for their badge, but you do need to pay the youth hostel costs. Kids under the age of 2 years are free (please bring your own travel cot) but they do need to be registered for insurance reasons. The age of the child at the time of the convention is the one that counts!
* Since we only have a small contingent of single or twin rooms, we will do a preferential assignment for guests and based on members’ individual needs. If rooms are left afterwards, we will contact you and let you know if we can fulfill your wish. Only then, the add-on amount is due. Please do not pay this upfront.
** Day guests do need to let us know at least one week ahead of the con which meals they would like to book! Meals are not automatically included for them.
Once the con is fully booked, we start a waiting list. According to our experience, there is a fairly good chance to still get a place at the con since we usually have some cancellations; sometimes even last minute.
Registration Form / Online-Registration:
Here you can find the link for the online registration form: ONLINE-REGISTRATION
Should you prefer to receive a Registration Form (PR1) by post, please write to C.J. at the below address. In such case, it would be nice if you could reimburse the postage at the con.
Please send your printed and signed registration form to:
After receipt of your registration, we will inform the bank details / payment possibilities to you.
You will receive your registration confirmation after receipt of your payment (membership fee and youth hostel costs), but latest by beginning of August.
Membership Terms and Conditions
Due to organisatonal reasons, all members have to accept the following terms and conditions:
1. The submitted personal data of members is stored electronically for organisational use. We do not pass any data on to any third person other than for booking the youth hostel.
2. Your registration only becomes valid after we have received your registration form as well as your complete payment of the membership AND youth hostel costs! The fees are due ahead of the con and should reach us within 30 days of your registration, but latest by 30th June 2019 *.
If we have not received payment in full within the deadline given, your booking will be cancelled.
* valid only in case of free contingent – once the con is full, those who paid first are served first!
3. Your registration can be cancelled by you free of charge until the 30th June 2018. If you cancel at a later time, the membership fee and youth hostel costs cannot be refunded.
It is, however, possible to let somebody else take over your booked place even after the registration deadline.
4. The information about cancellation or replacement needs to be given in writing (by e-mail or post).
5. You are liable for any damages you might cause. This includes personal injury, material damages and damages under the law of property as well as any claims due to copyright violation.
6. The rules of the youth hostel have to be observed, otherwise an exclusion from the convention is possible. Please note that neither smoking nor vaping are allowed inside the youth hostel.
7. Harassment of any kind is not tolerated. If you feel that you are being harassed, or if you notice someone behaving inappropriately, we respectfully suggest that you come talk to the con chair or staff about the situation. It would be extremely helpful if you could provide a name, badge name, and/or physical description of the person(s) involved. Please remember that we need to know about any incidents during the event in order to take action.
Your right not to be harassed is not a right not to be offended. All of us have different things that we find offensive. If you are offended, the best solution may be for you to walk away from the person who offends you. Should that person pursue you and continue to offend you, that could constitute harassment.